One of the latest things to hit my inbox lately is The 12 Minute Affiliate System. It claims to be a plug and play system that will allow you to pocket affiliate commission the easy way. Where have I heard that before? I digress. At any rate, I watched the intro video from one of the emails I received and I thought I give this one a go and see what it’s all about.
So what is The 12 Minute Affiliate System about? I decided to take the plunge and fork over the ten bucks to try it out so I could give an honest review. So pour a cup of your favorite drink and read on.
- Quick Overview
- Review Results
- What Is The 12 Minute Affiliate System About?
- First Things First
- Getting Things Set Up
- Activate Your 12 Minute Affiliate Funnels
- Sending Traffic To Your Funnels
- What About Support?
- The 12 Minute Affiliate System Bonuses
- Is the 12 Minute Affiliate System a Scam?
- Who Is The 12 Minute Affiliate System For?
- Who Is The 12 Minute Affiliate System NOT For?
- Wrapping Up
Creators: Devon Brown & David Sloan
Devon and David have created a 3 step system that, in their words states, “If you can order a pizza, you can make money with this system”.
That’s a pretty bold statement to make. So what exactly are the 3 steps that make this system so easy?
- Personalize the system with your affiliate products, autoresponder, and sales funnels.
- Get traffic to your funnels (involves buying traffic)
- Earn commissions.
It sounds pretty simple. Their system makes all three of these steps pretty easy to do, especially for anyone having any experience with autoresponders. Autoresponders are email systems that allow you to build an email list and send emails and promotions automatically (once you set them up).
The system focuses on 3 niches. Personal Development, Weight Loss, and Home Business. Depending on the package you purchase, you can either choose one of these niches or have access to all 3.
Sales funnels or opt-in pages are DFY (done for you), as well as the email sequences, and traffic.
What Do You Promote?
Part of the first-time setup process involves setting up your affiliate account. This means creating a Clickbank account if you don’t already have one. The system is set up to support Clickbank by default, however, once you get the hang of how things work you can opt to promote other products.
About The Autoresponder
One thing you need to know upfront is that you’re going to need to invest in an autoresponder service. Their system is geared towards AWeber (which you can try 30 days for free and it’s as low as $19.99 per mo.). You can use any autoresponder service you like, but their system makes it easier to set up as it gives you the ability to load the email sequences automatically.
So, if you choose or use a different service you’ll have to copy/paste the emails and set up your affiliate links manually. Not a biggie, but if you aren’t familiar with setting up an autoresponder it can be time-consuming until you get the hang of it.
Getting traffic to your opt-in page (or funnel) is the last step. This too is a DFY process. All you have to do is choose your niche and the number of visitors you want to your opt-in page. One thing to keep in mind is that the visitors you order will cost you money. Usually between $1 and $3 a click.
This is the system in a nutshell. Set up your opt-in page with the matching autoresponder emails, then send traffic to it.
We’ll get into the real nuts and bolts of the system below.
I’ve included a quick video tour of the system below to give you more insight into how it works and the ease at which you can set up and use the system.
The 12 Minute Affiliate System$47 w/Upsells
- Low Entry Cost
- Plug-and-Play. Easy To Setup
- DFY Opt-In Pages/Funnels
- Pre-written Autoresponder Sequences
- Ability To Build A List Quickly
- 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Focus is Clickbank Products
- Traffic Can Be Costly
- Requires An Autoresponder Service
What Is The 12 Minute Affiliate System About?
As the image implies, here’s where we get into the nuts and bolts of what is The 12 Minute Affiliate System about.
First Things First
I want to be completely transparent here. DON’T expect to make $450 in 12 minutes or 12 days. Unless you are extremely lucky, and I mean extremely, it ain’t gonna happen. It takes time to grow your list, garner trust, and have your list purchase products from you. You may get some one-off buyers quickly, but it usually takes a few months to start generating income regularly.
This DFY system is an email marketing funnel system. Simply put, you buy traffic and send it to an opt-in page where you build an email list that you can then promote to with followup email sequences. And you have to learn how to build trust with your list in the long term.
Getting Things Set Up
There are a few things you’ll have to set up before you start building your opt-in pages. These things correspond directly with your 12 Minute Affiliate Dashboard.
- The first thing you’ll do is set up your affiliate account with Clickbank. This allows you to promote their products through your autoresponder sequences.
- Next, you’ll set up your autoresponder. If you don’t have one, you’ll need to follow the steps for setting up an AWeber account. Unless you’re experienced with autoresponders, I’d recommend using AWeber.
- You’ll have to set up your autoresponder with the email sequences. If you’re using AWeber this part is really easy. Just follow the steps to use the import code to automatically import all of your emails. Otherwise, is you’re using a different autoresponder, you’ll need to add the email sequences manually.
There is an option to have all of this done for you, however, the steps are fairly easy to follow and not at all technical. I would say 90% of people can have these done and up and going in about 30 to 45 minutes.
Activate Your 12 Minute Affiliate Funnels
Each of niches (or niche if you choose that single option) has a number of different types of opt-in pages as you can see from the image above.
Just choose from the 3 available niches (Online Business, Health, and Personal Development) and you’ll be presented with a number of different opt-in pages or funnels. Select the template, make your customizations, and you’re ready to go.
It’s really that simple. The DFY templates are very attractive and easy to customize.
Sending Traffic To Your Funnels
Getting traffic to your opt-in pages or funnels is probably the easiest part. Just select your niche and purchase the number of visitors you want. Time to order your pizza!
You don’t even need your own website or web hosting. It’s all DFY.
If paying for traffic is not something that you want to do and you’d rather get free traffic. The system does offer a free course on getting free traffic. You’ll see this bonus when you sign up as well.
What About Support?
There is a private Facebook community (Group) and free private training done on a monthly basis. The group is frequented by successful members whom you can ask questions to and interact with.
The 12 Minute Affiliate System Bonuses
- BONUS #1: A complete library of Personal Development Training. 15 titles in all.
- BONUS #2: The Free Traffic Guide – Learn how to get traffic from social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter. 16 ways in all.
- BONUS #3: Hot Product Promos – The system will AUTOMATICALLY promote HOT affiliate products as long as the system is set up and used correctly.
Is the 12 Minute Affiliate System a Scam?
In a word, NO. The 12 Minute Affiliate system is not a scam. It is legit. The system provides you with everything you need to start building a responsive email list.
Can you make money with it?
Absolutely. However, don’t expect this to be push-button profits or a get-rich-quick scheme. As I said before, it takes time to build a responsive list. A lot depends on the quality of the leads that opt-in to your list and how “warm” they are.
How long will it take for you to make money?
As with anything having to do with making money online with any system. It depends on how well you implement the system, the quality of the list you build, your follow-up sequences, and how much your list trusts you.
Personally, although I did opt to try the system out, it’s not something that fits my personal style. I build my lists using free, targeted traffic on my own website.
Who Is The 12 Minute Affiliate System For?
- Those who want a totally DFY system.
- Those only interested in Email Marketing.
- Those who have no interest in building a Brand or Website.
- Those who have some extra money to invest in traffic and an autoresponder.
- And those willing to put the time into building a responsive list.
Who Is The 12 Minute Affiliate System NOT For?
- Anyone wanting a get-rich-quick solution or push-button profits (it really doesn’t exist).
- Anyone who wants free traffic (You might as well build your own website and create passive income.)
- Anyone with limited funds. You won’t be able to grow your business without investing in traffic.
- Anyone wanting to build a brand and more passive income.
What is The 12 Minute Affiliate System about? It’s about building a responsive email list using a high-quality DFY system. As we’ve seen, everything from the autoresponder sequences, the opt-in pages/funnels, to the traffic are all DFY (Done For You).
The opt-in pages look great and they are easy to customize. They are also hosted for you, so now web hosting is required on your part. However, you will need to purchase an AWeber account or another autoresponder service, as well as invest in paid traffic (the system includes a DFY way to do this).