So you’ve heard about Wealthy Affiliate Bootcamp, but what is Wealthy Affiliate Bootcamp about? First of all, let me say that I am a Premium member of Wealthy Affiliate (WA), and I am about to give you a very detailed look into what WA Bootcamp is all about.
When you sign up as a Premium member in WA, although the entire WA training library is available to you, you basically have one of two training paths you will want to follow. Either Online Entrepreneur Certification (OEC), or WA Bootcamp. OEC is geared toward learning to create a business in ANY niche market and Bootcamp is geared towards Affiliate Marketing and WA itself.
What Is Wealthy Affiliate (WA) Bootcamp
WA Bootcamp is a series of 70 lessons broken out into 7 phases of training that walks you through the process of how to create a business in a niche related to the promotion of Wealthy Affiliate.
Well, that sounds great, but what does it actually cover. You might think that it’s going to walk you through creating a website, which is true, but it’s a whole lot more than just creating a website.
WA Bootcamp starts you off with identifying your niche as it relates to WA. Before you even choose a domain name, the training starts you off with the most basic tasks of building your business foundation. This is key because without knowing the direction you’re going to be heading, it will be very difficult to create a relevant website promoting WA.
There are 7 Phases in total, and I am going to cover each one in detail. So be prepared, this is the real deal!
Phase 1 Tasks
- Choosing your direction: Your Niche
- Creating a Brand: Your business identity. Like Walmart is known for its low prices and a variety of products.
- Choosing your Domain Name: You can use a free domain provided by WA or you can purchase your own for about $15/yr.
- Creating your Website: Probably one of the easiest things you’ll do. It literally takes a few minutes.
- Setting up your Website: All the aspects of setting up your website are covered. From themes to plugins, everything you need to know will be covered.
- SEO: Search Engine Optimization basics.
- Keywords: How to find low competition keywords
- Creating Content: How to create your first content pages and product reviews.
Keep in mind this is just Phase 1. So as you can see, the Bootcamp training is very detailed.
Here’s an overview of the remaining 6 Phases of the training.
Phase 2 Tasks
- Creating Readable Content that Converts
- Properly Using Affiliate Links
- Understanding Keywords & A Day of Selling
- Creating Reviews and Using Targeted Keywords
- Take a break, catch up. Share a blog post
- Backing Up Your Website
- Enhancing Your Website “Experience”
- Building MORE Content Through Internal Links
- Write a Review and Share It
- Offering Bonuses the Easy WAY
Phase 3 Tasks
- Making Your Site Social With Plugins
- Making Your Social Profiles Brand Friendly
- Create a Socially Engaging Post
- Social Waste Vs. Productivity
- Take a social hiatus!
- Power Writing Gone Wild!
- Adding Google Analytics to Your Site
- Leveraging the Jaaxy Affiliate Program
- Making Promotional Use of Your Sidebar
- Build, Build, and BUILD!
Phase 4 Tasks
- Introduction to Website Design.
- An Image Says a THOUSAND things.
- Leveraging Wealthy Affiliate Videos for conversions
- Creating Logos & Images
- Give yourself a break!
- Creating an Effective Jaaxy Review
- Research Jaaxy Keywords, Then Show & Tell
- Pinning Habits Lead to Pinterest Power
- Creating Your Own Videos
- Create ONE page or post using your new knowledge on perspective
Phase 5 Tasks
- Creating Content With INTENT
- Getting Your Comments to Convert!
- Video, a HUGE Source of Traffic
- From Keywords to LIVE on YouTube
- A Discussion on Reviews (and a Break)
- The Ultimate Referral Tool!
- Incorporating Your Custom Sign-up Forms into Your Website
- Helping Folks is Critical!
- Create a Custom Video Sign-up Pages
- Creating a 6-Week Plan of Attack!
Phase 6 Tasks
- An Introduction to PPC on Bing Ads
- Letting Bing & Yahoo Know About Your Site
- Paying for Traffic on Bing & Yahoo
- Setting Up Your First PPC Campaign
- Take a Break, Do a Little Math
- Creating Small, Bite-Size Review Ad Groups
- Setting Up Conversion Tracking
- Capitalizing on Hidden PPC Landing Pages
- Getting REAL Creative With Keywords
- Refining Your PPC Campaign & Your Journey Ahead
Phase 7 Tasks
- Blasting Your WA Affiliate Earnings With PPC
- Understanding the Google Adwords Opportunity
- Maximizing Review Pages With PPC
- You, the Affiliate, Are Responsible for Analysis
- Mastering the Flow of Relevance
- The “Double Down” Approach to PPC
- To Direct Link or Not to Direct Link
- The Mathematical Business Model of PPC
- Using Concise Pages for PPC
- Creating a Long Term, Scalable PPC Campaign
As you can see, WA Bootcamp is the most in-depth training you’ll find anywhere in the world on the topic. It walks you through each step in the process, gives you individual tasks to complete in every phase of the training.
So, what is Wealthy Affiliate Bootcamp about? This is hardcore, action-packed, in your face training designed to take you from concept to build in 0 to 60 fashion.
Who Is WA Bootcamp For?
Wealthy Affiliate Bootcamp is not for the timid. It’s designed for those who are ready to make a commitment to earn some real money online. This is a long term investment in your future. It will require hard work, dedication, consistency, and desire to succeed above all else.
If you are ready to stop dabbling in Affiliate Marketing and start doing it the right way, this is the program for you. However, if you cannot commit to seeing it through to the end, no matter what, then I would advise you to take the OEC training instead.
Your Realistic Journey Ahead
What could your future look like a year, 2, or 5 years down the road? I’m not saying this is what YOU will accomplish because I do not know you, your work ethic, or your personal goals. On the other hand, this is realistic if you put in the work, stay the course, and don’t give up.
This is meant to give you an idea of where you *could* be, not where you will be. Notice the earnings potential varies quite a bit, this is because we all do things differently, and at our own pace. However, the potential is there for you to be wildly successful.
- Your website should be built
- You’ll be starting t add content
- The business foundation is built
- Content is getting ranked
- Website traffic is starting to pick up
- You should have around 50 posts
- Making a few sales
- Earning Potential: $0-$500 per month
- Traffic is starting to flow, ideally 100 uniques per day
- Sales are starting to increase to a few per week
- You are starting to gain some expertise and brand
- Engagement on your site starts to increase
- You have 75-100 posts
- Earning Potential: $500-$3,000 per month
- Traffic is ramping up around 500+ per day
- Google is giving your site with some real authority
- Companies and/or other bloggers start to reach out and connect with you
- You are making WA sales and other affiliate sales daily
- You have 100-150 posts on your website
- Earning Potential: $3,000-$10,000 per month
- Your business is starting to thrive
- You are earning a full-time income online
- You have 200-300 posts on your site
- Earning Potential: $10,000-$20,000 per month
- You are a brand/ n the industry
- You have a full-time business online, likely 6 figures plus annually
- Google, Bing & Yahoo and loving your site
- You are investing in your business
- You likely have hired a few key people to design, write, and handle other daily tasks
- Earning Potential: $10,000-$50,000 per month
The possibilities are endless. Imagine where you could be 5 years from now. Is this how you see your future? Or do you see yourself still sitting in that 9-5 JOB living payday to payday? Mindset is everything. See my article on the Success Mindset.
What is Wealthy Affiliate Bootcamp about? I think it’s pretty clear. WA has the worlds best training and WA Bootcamp is the vehicle that can propel you into a successful career in affiliate marketing. It’s also about your future, or what your future could be. The training is unmatched and the results are attainable. Others have made it, why not you?
Sign up for a FREE Starter Account Today No Credit Card Needed. See for yourself what the inside really looks like.
To Your Massive Success,
PS. Please leave your comments and questions below and I will be happy to get back with you.